I discovered NaBloPoMo (National Blog post Month) through Vonnie at http://nowtspecial.wordpress.com/ and I will (really really try to) post a blog every day this month.
NaBloPoMo - November 1st
- I have 4 bicycles. All but one were bought for me by my lovely husband, because one bike can not do all things (apparently).
- My guilty pleasure is..............OK pleasures are... Neil Diamond, Green and Blacks, sweet and salty popcorn and John Lewis Oxford Street (on my own no purchase necessary).
- I make my tea with 2 teabags...always.
- I love to travel which is inhibited only by my fear of flying !!! I once flew to Italy and came back by train. It really does get in the way. I am desperate to go to Australia but fear we may have to emigrate!
- I have still not watched series 1 of Homeland, we have the box set but we also have The Little Sleep Thief.
- I used to think I was a morning person until my mornings started at 5am (see above).
- I was born on Christmas Day which is quite often forgotten, only once by my own parents though ;)
- I nearly lost my daughter to meningitis and my youngest when he was born. My children are precious.
- This was my first post Time to send the change of address cards, we are no longer in a long distance marriage. Hooray !